Re: hp-ux+SG+sge rac+SLVM+ASM on 11v31

From: Ujang Jaenudin <ujang.jaenudin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:19:45 +0700

hi keith,

thanks for the URL. not it clear about ASM+SLVM. now need another info about the stability on the network heartbeat.

I plan to use 1gb HB for everything (SG HB+CSS HB+RAC HB) and use another NIC for standby, for the future performance and stability is it will stable?

--
thanks and regards
ujang | oracle dba