RE: hp-ux+SG+sge rac+SLVM+ASM on 11v31

From: Fahrenfort, Keith (PSS Americas Oracle) <>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:01:23 +0000

Hi Ujang, there are a number of HP documents that might be of interest:

        Browse to
        Click High Availability
        Click HP Serviceguard Extension for RAC

Along with the "Using SGeRAC 6th Edition" and "SGeRAC Release Notes" docs, under White Papers there is a "Support of Oracle RAC ASM with SGeRAC, January 2008" doc that has information that is useful - direct URL for the last doc is

I hope this is of value to you. Regards!

Please let me know if you prefer to not receive email from me.

Keith Fahrenfort
Solutions Architect - Hewlett Packard
Oracle Competency Center
HP Americas Presales Shared Services
Call 1.800.424.0993 option2 or email to reach the PSS Team 281.259.0502 - Direct Phone
For HP's privacy policy and contact information, please see