Re: Ports in listener.log

From: Bradd Piontek <piontekdd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:04:36 -0500

Do you have some example listener log entries?

Are you sure they are connecting on some other port and that the port is not the port on the client ? Windows connects initially on the listener port but than spawns a new thread which is on a different port each time.

--
Bradd Piontek
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/piontekdd