Re: Now that's how stuff is supposed to work

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 12:36:09 +0100

And this is how it is *not* supposed to work

Bug 6596234.cannot be displayed. Possible reasons are:

  • The bug is not classified as publicly accessible ("non-public").

the two notes that reference it do seem to match :( .

Thanks especially to my correspondent who suggested that this meant oracle was 'free to download, free to install, pay to have actually work'. :)

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA