Now that's how stuff is supposed to work

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 16:43:00 +0100

I just installed 11g on my new Vista machine. Somewhat unsurprisingly I got a crash. More surprisingly I then received the following notification from Windows

Call Oracle Corporation for a solution

This problem was caused by *Oracle Enterprise Manager*, which was created by
*Oracle Corporation*.

*Solution*

An update is available that fixes the problem you reported.

To get the update, call Oracle Corporation for assistance.

For contact information, or for more information about the problem, go online to the Oracle Corporation website:

Oracle Corporation <http://www.oracle.com/support/index.html>

You will need to reference the following information when contacting Oracle Corporation:
Bug #6596234

Nice, particularly the bug reference.
--
Niall Litchfield