Re: Applying CPU to RAC with physical standby

From: Carel-Jan Engel <careljan_at_dbalert.eu>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 10:58:53 +0200

Are you trying to ask whether a rolling upgrade is possible?

If so, the answer is NO.
Despite attempts from Oracle to redefine the meaning of 'rolling upgrade', update a system without any downtime for the application is not possible.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 09:33 +0100, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:

> Hi,

<snip>