Patches for Dataguard on top of

From: fairlie rego <>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 08:32:01 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

Dataguard with Physical Standby and real time apply in Max performance mode between two 8 node RAC clusters

Platform Sun Sparc Solaris 64 bit
Oracle + 25 one off patches (the application uses most Oracle features ) Transaction rate: 600 tps

I am setting up Dataguard and would like to know if there are any "must have" patches in regards to MRP, switchover etc for the above config.

I am aware of DG bundle patches and bundle patchset 1 which was released in August 2007. If any of you have come across a latter bundle and have had to apply it please let me know

Thanks much

          Fairlie Rego
Senior Oracle Consultant
  M: +61 402 792 405