Re: Perl in

From: <>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 06:14:23 -0400 (EDT)

The real question is does PERL support 64-bit operating systems?

We use PERL all the time on 64-bit systems with Oracle the only problematic part is trying to get Perl, DBI and DBD to compile on a 64bit system.

Once it is up and running I have never run into any issues with 32bit vs 64 bit Oracle and PERL.