RE: Oracle out the door

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:09:38 -0700

Yes, I'm aware of that doc and was actually trying to find it yesterday and ran into the same problem as you - so I wonder if it's still valid now that it's no longer posted. I have the link so I know it used to be at http://www.oracle.com/corporate/pricing/multicore_faq.pdf, but now it's just a 404 error. I think Mark is right about the OLSA being the ultimate authority here, but yes I'd like a copy of the multicore_faq.pdf anyway please.

Thanks,
Brandon

From: Derek Rodner [mailto:derek.rodner_at_enterprisedb.com]

I have a copy of the official Oracle PDF explaining the change for SE and SE1 only, but, try as I might, I can't find it on the Oracle site. So, if anyone wants a copy, email me.

It is called multicorefaq.pdf and is dated February 16, 2007.