RE: limited DBA privileges

From: Smith, Steven K - MSHA <Smith.Steven_at_DOL.GOV>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:17:42 -0600

So was I, but I left before Jared got there.

Nice plate to work when I was there.

Steve Smith

Desk: 303-231-5499

Fax: 303-231-5696

[] On Behalf Of Jared Still Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:35 AM To:
Subject: Re: limited DBA privileges

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:01 PM, Dennis Williams <> wrote:

        I think there are many people on the list who have had to deal with this.

        You know how those wild DBAs took down Enron and other big companies a few years ago, so congress passed SoX to control their excesses. I'm guessing that is the basis of your questions.

I was a DBA at Enron. All I got was the sack. ;)

Jared Still