Re: Execution time in SHARED SERVER vs. DEDICATED SERVER (RAC 10gR2)

From: Á¶µ¿¿í <ukja.dion_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 08:59:05 +0900

10046 trace(above level 8) and/or 10053 trace would be a good start point. If nothing valuable is found by comparison, next step would be searching metalink.

Dion Cho

2008/4/23, Martin Klier <usn_at_usn-it.de>:

> Dear list,
>
> Is there a difference in executing a query in dedicated vs. shared
> server connection?
>
> The query plans are the same, but in shared server the query runs 1:30
> min, and in dedicated mode over an hour. This is repeatable every time,
> and affects many queries or inserts/merges as well.
>
> Am I missing something, or is there any know issue with that?
>
> Regards and thanks in advance
> Martin Klier
> --
> Usn's IT Blog for Linux, Oracle, Asterisk
> www.usn-it.de

EXEM. The Performance Artist Group
DB±â¼úº»ºÎ/ ±³À°ÄÁÅÙÃ÷ÆÀ / ¼ö¼® Á¶ µ¿¿í
¼­¿ï½Ã °­³²±¸ ¿ª»ïµ¿ ¾ÆÁÖºôµù 902È£
Tel: 02-6203-6300
ukja_at_ex-em.com, ukja.dion_at_gmail.com
Blog: http://ukja.tistory.com
Wiki: http://wiki.ex-em.com