Re: sqlplus scott/tiger@tnsname hangs

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 17:51:59 -0700

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> virtual circuit buffers 34,514,923
> virtual circuit queues 15,313,379
> virtual circuits 7,641,167
>
> logon cumulative doesnt show very high
>
> logons cumulative 1,382 0.2 0.0

Sorry, I don't know too much about shared servers.

I also don't know over what period of time the VC stats took place.

Without the time component, and an indication that the shared servers are the bottleneck, it's rather difficult to make any statement about it.

Does your database have a very large number of simultaneous connections?

Just curious why shared servers are being used.

--
Jared Still