Re: df shows 100% on a empty filesystem-

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 01:55:08 -0800

Hi Tanel,

there is a cronjob running which moves( mv) the archivelogs from /ofs/archlogs01 to another fielsystem. I suspect that as you mentioned it might be struck while moving partially completed archivelog files. so is there a way to validate the archivelog file size (bytes). I tried with v$archived_log ( blocks*block_size) . but somehow it do not seems to .

Thanks
-Prasad