Re: All RAC Nodes reboot without log-entry

From: <bkaltofen_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:53:37 +0100

More Information and replies:

The RAC is a new setup. The Nodes with OS-only where running for 4 weeks without issue before. I installed the RAC last week.

@Dan
There is no cron or something. Only me and 2 administrators have access to the system.
dmesg will only show entries starting with the last boot. So there is no chance do get information from the affected system. I'm with you about booting both nodes is not a common Cluster behavior.

@Brian
There is nothing seen from the OS that indicates a Interconnect issue. I have no access to the network and power supply, as I'm remote. The local admins say there is no issue, too.

@Andrew
There are ASM and DB instances, but nothing in the logs. The logs show normal behavior till they report the startup of the instances after the reboot.

regards, Björn