OAUG DBSIG Optimization Panel at OOW (no technical content, solicitation for questions)

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:17:48 -0500

Cary, Graham, Ahmed, Sandra, and a few others will be having a panel at OOW. There are less than 135 seats left, so you may want to visit schedule builder sooner rather than later. If you're planning to attend and want to submit a question in advance, please be certain to *NOT* spam oracle-l, but send it directly to me (mwf_at_rsiz.com) with the subject line DBSIG PANEL QUESTION. Questions should be generally about the Oracle E-Business suite and performance, remembering that we usually cannot change the code.

Regards,

mwf