Re: Strange trace file name : fint_ora_26608_ANONYMOUS.trc

From: Finn Jorgensen <finn.oracledba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:26:13 -0500

Yes, it's an Oracle app's db. And yes, I believe you're right that the process comes from the concurrent manager. I ran tkprof on the trace file and got a bunch of calls to concurrent this that and the other.

Why would it be starting a 10046 trace though? I get them every hour. (BTW I'm asking these questions because it's not really my db, I just happened to be oncall when it went down.)

Thanks,
Finn