RE: GCC Issue

From: Richard J. Goulet <richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 16:54:53 -0400

 Had someone else ask the same question. It was set to 0113 which was obviously wrong. Thanks all.

Please note that on May 25, 2007 my email address will change to richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com

Dick Goulet / Capgemini
North America P&C / East Business Unit
Senior Oracle DBA / Hosting
Office: 508.572.1978 / Mobile: 508.742.5795 / www.capgemini.com Fax: 508.229.2019 / Email: richard.goulet_at_capgemini.com 45 Bartlett St. / Marlborough, MA 01752

Together: the Collaborative Business Experience