Re: Oracle monitoring with visual eye candy

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:51:37 -0400

No topology looks completely useless indeed. What I was referring to is dashboard screen where you can see you targets organized as a table and green/yellow/red circles depending on severity of alerts and size of circles varies based on number of warning.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

http://www.oracloid.com