Re: Oracle monitoring with visual eye candy

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:11:56 -0400

Thanks Alex.

I already exploted that (topology screen), but its flexibility can be summarized as follows ...

"You can have any color car you want as long as it is black." --

i.e. it doesn't qualify as visual candy, it is however an excellent approach. I wish it would let me modify images based on 'good', 'caution' and 'error' conditions, but it comes up as SVG so don't know if it can be customizable.

Do you know by-chance? since you hack around it a lot?

Rjamya