Views and Import

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:03:24 -0400

Am I missing something? I did an import and it didn't import all of the views. There were no errors other than a few compilation errors on other views (which I expected).

The process that I used was to truncate everything and then I did an import as follows:

imp system/psswd_at_sid fromuser=user1 touser=user1 file=filename log=logname commit=y ignore=y buffer=262144000 feedback=1000

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN Presents today.
http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001