Re: Quest monitoring vs OEM

From: Sinardy Xing <oracle.rdbms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:05:22 +0800

Hi Dianna,

Thanks for your recommendation, but I think I will not bring up the product during the consideration, because too many products the manager may get blur and confuse, actually I think Quest is good for us because we have that product for many years and people in the shop know how to use the product and the report generated is already friendly for managers, and I don't think this is enough to justify why we must invest in that product. I have to do this comparison because the Oracle Sales try to sell OEM to us. Well... :) Extra job for me.

Hi Dennis,
I think OEM Application Management Pack for Siebel is not ready for end to end monitoring, right?

Thanks so much for reading and give feedback,

Sinardy

--
regards,

Sinardy