Re: Oracle Vs SAP Round 1

From: Sinardy Xing <oracle.rdbms_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 17:45:41 +0800

Sometimes when I solve ora-600 error the Support need to escalate the issue to so call The Developer, I think it will be the same with Peoplesoft, JDEd, and Siebel... No way tomorrownow can support other people product... Just like asking Toyota to fix BMW... if they have the knowledge and tools they do not have the spare parts...

I personally think if SAP with their size stealing people code is very embarrassing, they should fight piracy but yet... to make thing worst steal from your competitor and caught red handed...

Well I will always ask my system owner to get support from the direct vendor, unless the vendors outsource to other company like Sun Microsystem.

--
regards,

Sinardy