Re: Quest monitoring vs OEM

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:27:32 -0400

Just remember that with Confio, the lowest time slice you can see is 10 minutes. It has up to the minute data, but they publish only rollups. That is right, you have to remember that it is a rollup data. Otherwise it is a good product, and I am on the fence with the 'little overhead' part. it is however good for trending etc, damagement and look good on powerpoint slides.

rjamya