RE: What was the WORST session at IOUG/Collaborate or OOW you have ever seen

From: Adams, Matthew \(GE Indust, ConsInd\) <MATT.ADAMS_at_GE.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:55:10 -0400

There was a presentation a number of years ago that literally lasted less than 2 minutes. I have forgotton the topic, but it was a brand new feature and the entire presentation consisted of the presenter saying something along the lines of:

"I'm <name withheld> and my presentation is on <a topic I can't remember>, and unfortuneatly, this feature doesn't work at all in the current version of oracle, so I have nothing to present."

Matt Adams - GE Consumer and Industrial
Database Administration
It will make sense as soon as you stop thinking logically and start thinking oracle-ly. - Jim Droppa