RE: What was the WORST session at IOUG/Collaborate or OOW you have ever seen

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:47:50 -0700

Right after IBM bought Sequent in 1998, I was invited to speak at IBM Partnerworld. I flew in for the session, and found out that they put my presentation about application partitioning with Oracle into an AS400 track. I had 3 people sit in even after I told them this was not AS400 related. They never asked any questions. I am convinced to this day that they didn't speak english either.

I don't think that presentation made them any happier than it made me.