ldap authentication how-to with Oracle (using windows client to unix Oracle server)

From: laura pena <lizzpenaorclgrp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 15:21:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I would like to know if Oracle allows a client to using ldap authentications from a windows client machine to a unix database server?

I hope this makes sense. In applications I have used before the lpad connection was performed on the application server (ie Jboss using java api).

I am wondering if you can do this with just Oracle client on windows connection to a unix oracle database?

Thanks in advance for any information

-Lizz

TV dinner still cooling?

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Feb 26 2007 - 17:21:18 CST