RE: CIO on AIX

From: Louis BROUILLETTE <Louis.Brouillette_at_uqtr.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:02:51 -0500

Sorry, that's a mistake. exp was fine. It's the datafiles backup that was not going well.
I'm not using RMAN so during hot backup, I do a "alter tablespace ... begin backup" and when trying to copy the files, I got an error. I'll try to find exactly what was going on at that time and come back to you.

At 16:49 2007-02-20, Allen, Brandon wrote:
>That's interesting. Just curious, do you recall what errors it
>reported? Did exp crash just from the datafiles being on a filesystem
>mounted with CIO, or did it only crash if you exported to a file that
>was on the CIO mounted filesystem?
>
>Thanks,
>Brandon

Louis Brouillette