Re: DST Apology

From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:58:16 +0100

Oracle keeps re-releasing the utltzuv2.sql scipt, on Windows. Today I found 5601428 for 10.2.0.2 again with new release date. No indication of version 4 files, could not figure out so quickly what else was changed. A bit strange is that the script requires jvm to be installed. If not then it will fail to complete succesfully (ORA-29538: Java not installed)

Regards,
Andre