EnterpriseDB

From: Ray Feighery <rjfeighery_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 05:45:50 +0000

Has anyone used this?

http://www.enterprisedb.com/solutions/gotoracle.do

"EnterpriseDB offers an enterprise-class alternative to Oracle at a fraction of the cost.

Making the switch from Oracle requires little or no modification to existing applications. Using our Migration Toolkit, the process is often completed in minutes. In fact, our clients report that more than 75% of their applications are 100% compatible, requiring NO changes to run on EnterpriseDB.

Some EnterpriseDB clients choose to entirely replace Oracle; others use our databases as a more efficient alternative for specific applications and reports.

EnterpriseDB Advanced Server is based on PostgreSQL"

Ray