Re: Grid Control in an SAP world

From: Ghassan Salem <salem.ghassan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 10:30:04 +0100

You would need SSH from the grid to the SAP machine if you want to push the agent from the GC server. Otherwise it's not required between the GC server and the agent.
As for installing the agent on a cluster (RAC), you must use the same owner of the CRS and Oracle install, so the ssh requirement is there by definition.

rgds