ORACLE-L dinner/drinks at RMOUG "Training Days" on Wed 14-Feb

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:33:59 -0700

Here is who has responded so far...
So, I call that a good start!  If nothing else, that's more people than the Denver PD can haul away at one time, though those little plastic hand-ties tend to make subduing a large group of people rather easy.  Anway, I know that there are a lot of ORACLE-L folks who either reside in/near Denver or will be in town for the conference, so I'm hoping that more will join us.  Give me a yell if you decide to, so I can ensure we find enough room for all of us?

Presently, I'm trying to get reservations for about 2 dozen people at 8:00pm MT on Wed 14-Feb at the Rock Bottom Brewery on 16th & Curtis in Denver;  haven't heard back yet if they'll take us.  If anyone would like to do something somewhere else, please let me know?  I was hoping to hit the Celtic Tavern on 18th & Blake, but it doesn't seem to be listed anymore... :-(

Thanks!

-Tim -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 09 2007 - 16:33:59 CST