*OFF-TOPIC* Re: ORACLE-L dinner/drinks at RMOUG "Training Days" on Wed 14-Feb

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:47:51 -0800 (PST)

Hey, I have Nun chuck and bo-staff skills.... I'll run interference with the PD while the rest of you all run.

RF

  Here is who has responded so far...

   Bill Connor
   Suzy Vordos
   Walt Weaver
   Babette Turner-Underwood
   Barbara Baker
   Robert Freeman
   Cosmin Ioan
   Bill Thater
   Jared Still
   Ron Reidy
   Tim Gorman
So, I call that a good start! If nothing else, that's more people thanthe Denver PD can haul away at one time, though those little plastichand-ties tend to make subduing a large group of people rather easy. Anway, I know that there are a lot of ORACLE-L folks who either residein/near Denver or will be in town for the conference, so I'm hopingthat more will join us. Give me a yell if you decide to, so I canensure we find enough room for all of us?

Presently, I'm trying to get reservations for about 2 dozen people at8:00pm MT on Wed 14-Feb at the Rock Bottom Brewery on 16th & Curtisin Denver; haven't heard back yet if they'll take us. If anyone wouldlike to do something somewhere else, please let me know? I was hopingto hit the Celtic Tavern on 18th & Blake, but it doesn't seem to belisted anymore... :-(

Thanks!

-Tim--http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l

Robert G. Freeman
Portable DBA: Oracle (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 10g New Features (Oracle Press) Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Oracle Replication (Rampant Tech Press)
Mastering Oracle8i (Sybex)
Oracle8 to 8i Upgrade Exam Cram (Coriolis <RIP>) Oracle 7.3 to 8 Upgrade Exam Cram (Coriolis <RIP>)
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 09 2007 - 17:47:51 CST