Re: FW: parameter to overwrite dump file when using expdp

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:10:41 +0200

At version 9.2 on windows, export does not do any checks. It just grab the name from the parameter files, open it for output and writes, even if this a file he created 2 minutes ago as part of the same export.
 From metalink (from memory): Export does not check if the same file is specified twice is in the parameter list.

We never remove files before export, and the export just overwrite the old files.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel