Re: parameter to overwrite dump file when using expdp

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:07:04 +0200

You are lucky.
Two days ago I needed to import a table from an export. This export uses file list of output files. The import failed because one of the names was specified twice in the file list.
Luckily the user could create the content again.

Just delete the old files in the start of a new run, or tell the backup software to remove it from disk after successful backup

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel