Re: RAC or Not RAC

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 09:10:48 -0500

On 12/12/2006 04:52:30 PM, Oliver Jost wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have a question that may be a touch backwards. My option is to
> create a standalone instance on 10G or single-node RAC 10G.

Definitely a single node RAC. You must help Sayonara to win the America Cup next year! If you already have $10k/CPU to waste on RAC licensing, you can invest it for common good and help stop Larry Ellison from becoming homeless. I find your plans for a single node RAC very selfless, generous and commendable. When at that, can you also find some money for Halliburton Corp., I hear that they're desperate after Nov. 7?

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mladen-gogala.com