RE: RAC or Not RAC

From: Oliver Jost <Oliver.Jost_at_ca.fujitsu.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:29:46 -0500

I am aware of the RAC arguments presented. It isn't a question of finance, infrastructure or the actual need. It is a question of the inevitability of going RAC and whether I want to upgrade to RAC (from standalone) or just add a second node.

I'll take into consideration what I've heard.

Thanks for your input everyone.

     Oliver

Blank Bkgrd.gif