REcover DB from data files

From: Mark <mark_ai_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 10:13:09 -0800 (PST)

Guys the DB is Oracle 9i

  I have the control & data, pfiles files of a previous database -same oracle version. (OS crashed, so we reinstaleld the OS and oracle but all the OS files are safe) I need to restore this to a new dtabase. How do I do it?

  I tried it using oradim, the instance wouldnt start.

  thanks in advance

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Dec 05 2006 - 12:13:09 CST