Listener is stopping !

From: walid alkaakati <walid_alkaakati_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:19:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi list ,

  I need your help on this urgent issue .

  Each day iam facing a problem , the applicaton is freezing and all my users (150) can not do any thing and you cannot do any new connections , some times this is accompanied by message (" can ot open dedicated server process...."),   when i checked the services i found that listener is stopped automatically !

  I wonder why it is stopping IS it that i have to add new listener or what ?   Net work problems ? how i verify that it is a network problem ?   the alert .log do not show anything , the window event shows " local agent error "   where i shall start?

  Wating your help.
  BYE

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms
--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Nov 18 2006 - 02:19:48 CST