Re: Listener is stopping !

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:40:09 -0800

It would be very helpful if you would learn to be more concise in your request for help.

For instance: What is the OS? Many people would recognize that it is Windows from the fact that you speak of a service.

This doesn't help with what version of Windows.

For all we know, this is a Windows NT 3.51 systems running Oracle 7.3.4.

Oracle Version? dunno that either.

If you want help, you must learn how to ask for it.

Here's an old, but currently updated and still relevant article on the matter:
http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--
Jared Still