RE: Upgrade to 10G from 9i best practices

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qg.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:36:30 -0600

Hey Abraham,

While not a "best practices" list, I do have a list of potential "gotchas" that I wasn't aware of before tackling 10.2.0.2.0. Here's the shortlist of what I have so far, based on what I've seen on AIX:

I'm adding to it almost every day. The last one is an open SR for us yet, but I'm fairly confident the workaround will work for us once I get the chance to test it.

HTH! GL! Rich