Re: CSS daemon

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:36:57 -0500

If I recall correctly the script is detecting how you run it - from command line or from inittab sequence - and goes to different paths. But that's probably only on "start" token.

maybe try $ORACLE_HOME/bin/crsctl start css - manual start (hm... I think only in 10.2)
or $ORACLE_HOME/bin/crsctl enable css (or there is only "enable crs" option? don't remember).

Well, anyway these are shots in the dark.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group