RE: COMMIT as a long running text

From: Laimutis Nedzinskas <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_landsbanki.is>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:21:46 -0000

It's not a big deal to get this from v$session.sql_hash_value using last_et_time as criteria. I think this effect is due to pl/sql block execution. last_et_time time indicates a long operation while IMHO v$session.sql_hash_value is just changing for every sql statement in the the pl/ssql block, or something like that.