Performance benchmark with Oracle 32bit and 64bit

From: Nirmalya Das <nirmalya_at_hln.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:14:43 -0700

I am trying to establish a "performance benchmark" between an Oracle 32bit vs. Oracle 64 bit installations for the same database.

I think I posed the question before and sorry for the repost.

My understanding with the 64bit is that I can have a much larger SGA than the 32bit installation and thereby be able to play with many other pools like keep pool etc.

Has anybody done any study on this or know of any tool which can help doing this study.

Thanks for your help.

Nirmalya