Re: RAC 10.2 + Sun Cluster 3.1 + QFS

From: Limin Guo <lguo.oracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 08:25:44 -0400

I found the information from SUN. SUN StorEdge QFS support all types of Oracle RAC files. Here is the url for SUN documentation.

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-0583/6n30h62v7?a=view

Thanks Kevin, for your detailed explaination.

Thanks Alex, I will read the blogs later.

Limin.

--
Regards,

Limin Guo.