Re: Forms/reports Application and DB security

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:10:36 -0400

Hi Castillo
If you want to enable control by applications you can think in using DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO.SET_MODULE( module_name => cXNombre, action_name
=> 'Apertura' );

But I see this can be more complex, beacuse you must guarantee every session had set this variables.

role with password is a better solution, unles I didn't understand your comment.