Finding the Parent / Child SID's in Oracle HRMS

From: Tanmoy <tanmoydc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 12:26:50 -0400

Hi,

        We have some interfaces where we create the SLAVE from a PARENT process and run it on multiple threads. This case for a interface there may be multiple SID's. One is parent and the other is the child.

       I need to find out all the child SID's under one parent SID.

       Is there any query to get the same ? I have only apps account privilages.

--

Regards,
Tanmoy

--