Re: Has anybody set up 10g RAC on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 Bit)?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:36:14 -0400

On 04/12/2006 03:51:26 AM, Alex Gorbachev wrote:
> Helmut,
>
> Yes. 10gR1 with HP-UX 11.11 and VCS 3.5 which is not very
> straightforward (issues between VCS and CRS integration).
>
> Using stadard HP MCSG clusterware should be easier and more or less
> following installation guide. This web site has excellent docs -
> http://www.hporaclectc.com/. One you need is "Oracle Database 10g Real
> Application Clusters (RAC) on HP-UX Installation Cookbook" by Rebecca
> Schlecht and Rainer Marekwia.

Ufortunately, the excellent site you've pointed us to has the following banner:

"You have navigated to a joint Hewlett Packard and Oracle website.

It is only accessable by employees of Hewlett Packard, Oracle and selected partners.

From this website you can access technical information and documentation on the Oracle Server, Application Server and E-Business Suite running on the HP platforms.

If you are an employee of either Hewlett Packard or Oracle then please complete our registration form before proceeding to login to our site.

Thank you. "

Even the spelling mistake (accessable / accessible) belongs to Oracle and HP.

--
Mladen Gogala
http://www.mgogala.com