Re: Has anybody set up 10g RAC on HP-UX 11.11 (PA-RISC, 64 Bit)?

From: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:51:26 +0200

Helmut,

Yes. 10gR1 with HP-UX 11.11 and VCS 3.5 which is not very straightforward (issues between VCS and CRS integration).

Using stadard HP MCSG clusterware should be easier and more or less following installation guide. This web site has excellent docs - http://www.hporaclectc.com/. One you need is "Oracle Database 10g Real Application Clusters (RAC) on HP-UX Installation Cookbook" by Rebecca Schlecht and Rainer Marekwia.

2006/4/12, Daiminger, Helmut <HELMUT.DAIMINGER_at_wwk.de>:
> Hi!
>
> I was wondering whether anybody has set up 10g RAC on HP-UX out there?
> There are a lot of descriptions how to do that on Linux, but none for
> HP-UX.
>
> I was wondering whether anybody has done this and would share their
> notes.
>
> Thanks,
> Helmut

Best regards,