Re: SOX Compliance and Segregation of Duties

From: Andre van Winssen <awinssen_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 13:25:58 +0200 (CEST)

In WinOra writing audit trail to os actually means writing to the security event log. We use a system from Symantec that collects security event logs and stores these centrally, or per global region. Unfortunately it stores it in an Oracle database. which is not very secure anymore these days :-

Regards,
Andre van Winssen