Any body knows if db_cache_advice works with Oracle VLM?

From: Younis Al Mutawa <younis_at_garmco.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 15:26:45 +0300

I have Oracle 10g installed on Windows 2003 with 8GB RAM but the view
V$DB_CACHE_ADVICE is showing nothing. I guess that this feature dose not
work with Oracle VLM configuration!!

Any Help??

Thanks

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient
be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited If you have received an e-mail in error, please
immediately notify your direct supervisor or contact GARMCO IT
Helpdesk on (+973)-17734664.
Thank you very much for your co-operation.